Sajha Bikas Bank Limited was established by a group of experienced, dedicated and successful bankers, doctors, professionals and entrepreneurs from different fields including business, teaching, engineering, banking, insurance, health, management etc. The management team also consists of experienced, qualified and devoted professionals. The bank was stablished under Company Act on 2069/04/28and obtained license from Nepal Rastra Bank on 2070/01/15 to perform its financial transactions. The bank started its commercial operations on Baishakh 17, 2070 from its head office, Dhangadhi Municipality2, Kailali.Â Our motto is to provide client-oriented banking solutions and surpass the expectations of our stakeholders with outstanding results. Now and then we are in process to provide various products to serve all our customers needs under one umbrella. We are now in practice to be more competitive than ever with new products and innovations in the pipeline. We are oriented in robust system and culture view in mind doing business for long term. Corporate Governance is a thumb rule which we strongly believe Â in. Our employees are all qualified with a minimum knowledge and experience of banking. All our managerial level personnel are from banking background and experience in various financial institutions. Our aim is to constantly upgrade to our staffs in seminars, workshops and training programs in the country and internationally to enhance service effectiveness.
- Deliver superb banking service to its customers in urban and rural area.
- Satisfy all the stakeholders with healthy and sustainable value creation.
- To make our vision come true through professional integrity, corporate governance and regulating compliance.
- To offer quality financial service to its customers.
- To safeguard the interest of depositors and shareholders of the bank.
- To support in the development of agriculture, industrial, tourism and commercial sectors of the region as well as nation through balanced mobilization of financial resources.
- To create self-employment through mobilization of financial resources to target groups.
- To support nation to poverty alleviation and production through playing financial intermediary role.